The frame of a door is made from solid pine. It allows us to cut the space for the lock from one vertical side and fix the hinges from the other. Door leaf with a honeycomb structure are quite sturdy when covered with a 4 mm plate of MDF, and sandwiched they can hold weights of 50 kg per square cm.
The technology of honeycombs was used only in the space
industry before this time.
Advantages of honeycomb structure doors:
– good sound insulation;
– high resistance to external damages;
– resistance to temperature drops and humidity;
– strongest and stability of construction;
– environmentally friendly;
– modern and fresh design;
– economic and reasonable price;
– lightweight maintain its strength